Friday, August 20, 2010

Celebrating 3 years of Ramadhan in corporate world

Salam,

This time around Ramadhan is very much awaited.Why? It has always been the time where
Me and my friends team up in concerted effort to welcome Ramadhan with
Its many meanings to different individuals.

Ramadhan:The Month to spur knowledge
I was exposed to the concept of attending Kuliah Zohor
When I first celebrate Ramadhan as a Software Engineer(the title I carry on
my name card). Being who I was back then in University,I thought Ramadhan
Challenging as a student,as we were far away from family.They say that
distance is not the issue now since I am back in Subang jaya but that is not the case
either.

Ramadhan:Testing the "anger" thermostat
It is very easy to blame it on Syaitan whenever I sense my patience wearing off
throughout my daily encounters with different individual.As much as I try to put into
practise to zerorize my thoughts to not make way for my ego,experience,and qualification
to take over the good intentions that will follow..sometime I do fail.
When the same thing happen exactly in the beginning of Ramadhan,honestly it really
put me off to celebrate Ramadhan on a clean bill where we were suppose to forgive
ourself and seek others for forgiveness.
I told quietly to myself,if I'm going to drag this attitude throughout the whole
Ramadhan, I would lose it all..and don't blame it on Syaitan laknatullah,because
he is not here.
I am glad I did the right thing the next morning,which made my journey into Ramadhan
back to its smooth nature, more excited,more looking forward since the offers for ibadah
is huge!!

Entering the 2nd third of Ramadhan must be more challenging as expectations are raised
to another level..am excited to undergo it so I can meet the final third of Ramadhan
InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment